Dipl.-Inf. Olaf Barheine
IT consultant & software engineer
Since the year 2001 I am an independent technical consultant and software architect for embedded systems, industrial applications and multimedia. My clients are mainly small and medium sized industrial companies, research centres and engineering offices in the technology region Karlsruhe in the southwest of Germany.
- Real-Time and Embedded Systems with QNX, VxWorks, FreeRTOS, SafeRTOS and Embedded Linux for IT and industry
- Hardware-oriented programming for many microcontrollers with ARM core, PowerPC, 8051er, AVR, x86 platforms and peripheries
- Model-driven development with UML and SysML and modern MDSD tools
- Fieldbus and network applications with CAN bus, LIN, Profibus, Industrial Ethernet, wireless systems and TCP/IP
- Software engineering and quality assurance for high process and software quality with V-Model XT and ISO 9001
- Project management for existing customers
- Hot computer science topics: Cloud Computing, Big Data, Industry 4.0, M2M, IoT, safety and security
Software solutions for SMEs
My work is focussed on consulting and software development as a freelancer consultant for small and medium sized companies and engineering offices in the technology region of Karlsruhe, Mannheim, Heidelberg, Freiburg and Stuttgart.
I support my project partners in the introduction of the latest technologies and development tools with my experience.
I offer assistance in requirements engineering, software design, programming, integration, system testing, validation and verification.
Feel free to contact me for more information.
+++ Please, no requests from recruitment companies! +++
Copyright © 2019 Ingenieurbüro & Informatikbüro Barheine - Embedded Systems
Dipl.-Inf. Olaf Barheine, Freiberufler/Freelancer, IT-Consultant, Entwickler
Ettlingen bei Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Impressum | Datenschutzerklärung | Sitemap